Re: st: White test for heteroskedasticity: maxvar

From   "Stas Kolenikov" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: White test for heteroskedasticity: maxvar
Date   Tue, 15 Aug 2006 12:05:41 -0500

In your case, you might want to run White's auxiliary regression
manually. Most of your interaction variables will be zeroes, as those
are interactions between (presumably orthogonal) dummies; and squares
of the dummies would be dummies themselves, so even though you have
100 or whatever variables (I can only guess how you want to report
that, but that's beyond the scope of your question), you will only
have 1000 or so nonlinear terms in your White test.