Statalist The Stata Listserver

st: tsset in xtabond2

From   <>
Subject   st: tsset in xtabond2
Date   Tue, 15 Aug 2006 10:44:20 -0500

I am trying to do a panel GMM estimation (using xtabond2 in Stata) using regional grouping dummies instead of country dummies and the xtabond2 command needs the data to be tsset. Thus, tsset (country-id year) is not what I want and tsset (region-id year) is not working. Obviously, it says "repeated time values within panel".

Can someone kindly help me with the right command for tsset? Is tsset (year region-id) correct for my purpose?

* For searches and help try: