From   "Nick Cox" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: schemes
Date   Mon, 14 Aug 2006 14:21:49 +0100

You can certainly define your own schemes. This
has been possible since Stata 8 [not Stata 7].
The way to do it has not changed. The easiest
way to do it is to take an existing scheme
and modify it.

I am surprised that you couldn't find a way
to do it as -help scheme files- emerges
after a few seconds' searching.

Monika Huembelin