st: ancillary parameters in ml display

From   Partha Deb <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: ancillary parameters in ml display
Date   Sun, 13 Aug 2006 21:45:08 -0400

I have a question regarding the display of ancillary parameters in -ml display- .

When I specify my model (-ml model-) with ancillary parameters at the end of the specification, all is well:

e.g.

ml model (one: y1 = x1) (two: y2 = x2) /ancil1 /ancil2

e(k_eq) = 4
e(k_aux) = 2

But if I specify the model with ancillary parameters between equations one and two:

ml model (one: y1 = x1) /ancil1 /ancil2 (two: y2 = x2)

e(k_eq) = 4
e(k_aux) = 2

-ml display- treats one: and /ancil1 as "equations" and /ancil2 and two:_const as ancillary parameters. The coefficient on x2 is not displayed.

Is it possible to specify ancillary parameters between equations? It's desirable for my application because in the default specification the "equation" labeled "two" is also an ancillary parameter, and "two" is best reported at the end.

Thanks in advance.

Partha

--
Partha Deb
Department of Economics

Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery
None but ourselves can free our minds.
- Bob Marley

*
* For searches and help try: