Statalist The Stata Listserver

Re: st: RE: Changing the font size in the title of a graph

From   Maarten buis <>
Subject   Re: st: RE: Changing the font size in the title of a graph
Date   Sun, 13 Aug 2006 17:30:43 +0100 (BST)

In addition you can also show the the title over multiple lines, like
the example below:

*-------begin example-------
sysuse auto, clear
scatter mpg price, title("very very very very" "extremely long title")
*-------end example-------

--- Nick Cox <> wrote:
> . help textbox options
> points to the -size()- option.
> Joseph McDonnell
> > Is it possible to change the font size of separate titles in
> > a graph. I want to make a combined graph but the titles of 2 of
> > the graphs are too long in the sense that the titles are
> > truncated in the combined graph.

Maarten L. Buis
Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
Boelelaan 1081