Statalist The Stata Listserver

Re: st: areg2 & overidxt

From   Maarten buis <>
Subject   Re: st: areg2 & overidxt
Date   Sat, 12 Aug 2006 12:55:51 +0100 (BST)

You can find user written commands with the -findit- command in Stata,
for instance you can find and install -overidxt- by typing -findit

P.s. It is convention on this list to indicate names of commands and
commands to be typed in Stata by surrounding them with "-". So don't
type those.

--- wrote:
> I am working on panel data from rural houslholds in Burkina Faso. I
> have been looking for the areg2 and overidxt commands in the Stata
> Journal. The first command should allow to test for hetersedasticity
> and the second for the validty of instruments.
> I read in an manual that they are availble on Internet but I have
> cheked all the issues of the Stata Journal without finding them. Does
> someone know where  where I could fin them ?

Maarten L. Buis
Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
Boelelaan 1081
1081 HV Amsterdam
The Netherlands

visiting adress:

+31 20 5986715

Yahoo! Messenger - with free PC-PC calling and photo sharing.