From   "McFarland, Lynne V" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: random effect logit model
Date   Fri, 11 Aug 2006 15:06:36 -0700

This has happened when I have matched pairs and too many missing cells.
Or one variable is all coded 1.

-----Original Message-----
[] On Behalf Of Pallab
Sent: Friday, August 11, 2006 12:49 PM
Subject: st: random effect logit model

Dear Stata Listers,
I am using STATA/SE 9.2 and running a simple random effect logit model
with a combination of discrete and continuous independent variables. The
dependent and discrete independent variables are all dichotomous.

When I run it, after several iterations it says "not concave" and keeps
iterate with no results. Can anybody provide any suggestions to make it

Do You Yahoo!?