Statalist The Stata Listserver

Re: st: Installation problems

From   "Neil Shephard" <>
Subject   Re: st: Installation problems
Date   Thu, 10 Aug 2006 07:52:22 +0800

I'm not familiar with Ubuntu (Gentoo and Slackware are the main
distros I've used), but I believe Ubuntu is Debian based, in which
case I believe you would want to use the apt-get utility to install
the appropriate libraries.

The following resources should help you solve how to install the
appropriate libarries.

and of course

"Natural selection is a mechanism for generating an exceedingly high
degree of improbability." - R.A. Fisher

Email - /
Website -