From   Bégin Karine <>
To   <>
Subject   st: Pseudo R2 for xtlogit
Date   Tue, 8 Aug 2006 12:44:13 -0400

I estimated a logit model with random effects (xtlogit, re) with Stata 9.  I would now like to know the value for the Pseudo-R2, but I can’t find it anywhere in the output produced.  I tried to look at the saved estimation results using the ereturn command, but there are as well I find no sign of a Pseudo-R2 statistic.  Is there a way to get it in Stata?

Great thanks,