Re: st: Re: rescaling variables

From   <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Re: rescaling variables
Date   Tue, 08 Aug 2006 08:49:06 -0500

Dear Kit,

Thanks so very much! Initially I thought to replace the missing values by zero as well, but then confused myself by thinking that a zero value (the smallest value for the x-variable) should translate close to -1.96 and beyond for the z- variable. Thanks again!!!

Suryadipta.

On Tue, 8 Aug 2006 07:07:54 -0400