st: re: boxcox and test

From   David Airey <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: re: boxcox and test
Date   Mon, 7 Aug 2006 13:44:09 -0500

.

I asked if anyone knew why the command "test" did not work for me after the command "boxcox". Stata support said this occurs because the required standard errors are not available for "test" to take advantage of following a boxcox model. Clearly, however, boxcox postestimation lists test as an available command. Maybe Stata Corp should update their help files to reflect what postestimation commands are actually available after boxcox?

Thanks.
*
* For searches and help try:
* http://www.ats.ucla.edu/stat/stata/