st: Is there a bug in the ARIMA diaglog boxes

From   "Andrew Hoy" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Is there a bug in the ARIMA diaglog boxes
Date   Mon, 7 Aug 2006 16:37:11 +0100

Excuse me if there is a simple solution to this - I have only just
started using Stata.

When using the ARIMA function, the dialogue box is "blacked out" (i.e.
the options are not visible due to the black background of the dialogue
box).   This happens EVEN WHEN I specify that the dataset is time series
using tsset.

For some reason, however, I got this working last week, but not now.
I've tried setting and resetting the time series function, and even
creating a new clean dataset from scratch.   Still no luck

Aside from the tsset command, is there anything else I need to do first
to be able to use ARIMA?

Thanks for any help!

Andrew Hoy

Scanned by MessageLabs