Statalist The Stata Listserver

st: bivariate ordinal probit models

From   Parvinder Kler <>
Subject   st: bivariate ordinal probit models
Date   Fri, 04 Aug 2006 16:05:53 +1000

I'm interested in running a version of the bivariate probit model where one of the dependent variables is actually an ordinal (0-10) variable and the other is a dummy (0-1) variable. I've noted postings on bivariate ordinal probit model and wonder if this type of approach would be appropriate for my situation?

* For searches and help try: