Statalist The Stata Listserver

st: RE: PowerPoint presentation with Stata

From   "Nick Cox" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: PowerPoint presentation with Stata
Date   Wed, 2 Aug 2006 18:12:09 +0100

Also, the flavo[u]r of TeX I use under Windows, which happens to
be one I bought so no names here, emits .pdf on demand. I
just used it to produce the abstracts for the next Stata users'
meeting in London.

Kit Baum