RE: st: "Thirty-three Stata Tips" available from StataCorp

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: "Thirty-three Stata Tips" available from StataCorp
Date   Mon, 31 Jul 2006 21:13:09 +0100

Ronnie asked a question of the list, albeit by accident,
so I'll answer it.

"Thirty-three Stata tips" is not available electronically,
except insofar as you have subscribed to the Stata Journal
since 2003, in which case the main contents, the said 33 Stata
Tips, will be available to you.

Its availability is as described on the StataCorp website,
as below. That is, it can be purchased as a book.

Ronnie Babigumira