From   "Goldbacher, Edie" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: xtgee coefficient
Date   Fri, 28 Jul 2006 16:09:47 -0400

I know that this is a fairly simple question, but I can't seem to find a
definitive answer on whether the coefficient provided in the first
column of the xtgee output is interpreted as a standardized (beta) or
unstandardized b.  My outcome is continuous, and I'm using the Gaussian
distribution with the identity link and an exchangeable correlation.

Thank you in advance for your help,