Statalist The Stata Listserver

st: SUR with Non-linear regression?

From   Jeff Rosen <>
Subject   st: SUR with Non-linear regression?
Date   Thu, 27 Jul 2006 22:50:21 -0400

Is there a command in Stata 9 like -sureg- that works in conjunction with -nl-? I'm trying to estimate an LES system and the maximum likelihood model that I am using is giving me some odd results. In SAS, I can estimate the model without needing to create the maximum likelihood program.

Jeff Rosen
Graduate Student
The Ohio State University

* For searches and help try: