Statalist The Stata Listserver

Re: st: textbooks for a statistics course

From   "Walter R. Paczkowski" <>
Subject   Re: st: textbooks for a statistics course
Date   Wed, 26 Jul 2006 14:31:54 -0400

An excellent book is

Regression with Social Data: Modeling Continuous and Limited Response Variables
A. DeMaris
Wiley Interscience

This has excellent explanations; some math but not overwhelming. Examples are mostly sociological.

Walt Paczkowski