From   Tutor 2005 UM <>
To   <>
Subject   st: Syntax xtivreg2
Date   Wed, 26 Jul 2006 13:43:57 +0200

Hi everybody,

I canīt seem to find the right information on the syntax of xtivreg. I
looked at help, google, stata archives...

Could somebody please explain the example from the help file to me?

. xtivreg2 ys k (n=l2.n l3.n), fe small

In particular: What does  'l2.n' and '13.n' stand for? What does the L
stand for, what the dot and what does the number specify. So far i am
only guessing, but that doesnīt prove to be very satisfactory.

Thanks for pointing that out to me.