Statalist The Stata Listserver

st: RE: xtreg, re with cluster option

From   "Elena Giarda" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: xtreg, re with cluster option
Date   Wed, 26 Jul 2006 10:27:50 +0200

Hi Al,

thank you for your reply. I do have to use a panel model as I have repeated individual observations over time, probably I did not make it clear in my previous e-mail, sorry!

It 'is not clear to me what you mean by using -xtreg- (2 levels, random intercept only). How would you implement it in Stata 8?

Many thanks again!

* For searches and help try: