Statalist The Stata Listserver

st: How Can I Fetch The Estimated Parameters?

From   =?utf-8?B?5byg5qC8?= <>
To   <>
Subject   st: How Can I Fetch The Estimated Parameters?
Date   Wed, 26 Jul 2006 14:18:18 +0800

Hi, friends:
  I regressed many equations (i.e. the CAPM), and I have difficulties in collecting the parameters (i.e. the Betas). Is there any batch command for that?  Or can we program with a loop to collect them?
  I used the Stata 8 and wrote the following command to process a panel data as follows:

 by fundcode: regress fundreturn index

Then it reported the outcome for each fund (there are about 200 funds). Now how can we collect the estimated parameters from them?

Thanks a lot.