RE: st: Help for 3rd tier users of stata

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: Help for 3rd tier users of stata
Date   Fri, 21 Jul 2006 15:18:37 +0100

That link and those it leads too look like
excellent additions to the FAQ when I return
from a period of travelling. Thanks,

Michael S. Hanson