Statalist The Stata Listserver

st: RE: AW: RE: Population-pyramid-like graph - positive barlabels on the left?

From   "Nick Cox" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: AW: RE: Population-pyramid-like graph - positive barlabels on the left?
Date   Fri, 21 Jul 2006 14:19:28 +0100

I like that page too, because it gives little movies.
But give me a quiz afterwards about changes in sex
ratios and I have nothing to say.

The real question is which kinds of graph are _effective_
in conveying information, not what people like or find

Your "work-around" is logically equivalent to -graph dot-.
It is not a "work-around"; it is a better graph, in my

Gawrich Stefan