Statalist The Stata Listserver

st: Fixed effects Tobit model

From   Padraig Flynn <>
Subject   st: Fixed effects Tobit model
Date   Fri, 21 Jul 2006 14:05:31 +0100

Dear all,

I am looking for a Stata program for a fixed effects Tobit model. I am aware of
such a programme written in Gauss on Bo Honore's website however I am
interested in one specifically for Stata.

I am currently using Stata version 8.2 but could gain access to version 9 if

Also it would be helpful if I could use the "robust" option although I
understand this may not be possibly and so I may need to apply bootstrapping.

Any advice/help in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Pádraig Flynn
Trinity College Dublin