st: Population-pyramid-like graph - positive barlabels on the left?

From   Gawrich Stefan <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Population-pyramid-like graph - positive barlabels on the left?
Date   Fri, 21 Jul 2006 11:04:10 +0200

Hi everyone,

with cancer registry data I want to draw the sex-specific distribution of
cancer localisations on a population-pyramid-like diagram.

The difference to the population pyramid is that I have localisations
instead of age groups on the vertical axis, which differ by sex. So I have
different localisations to the left (women) and to the right (men). The
localisations are sorted by frequency and to obtain a homogeneous graph I
use the same number of bars/localisations on both sides.

I tried different graphing options and ended up using two "gr hbar" graphs
combined so far.

Whats missing is that I need to label the bars (abs. or rel. frequency) and
get negative values on the left side. Is there a way to obtain all positive
bar labels (just like the options for all positive axis labels)?

Best wishes

Dr. Stefan Gawrich
Hesse Health state Office
35683 Dillenburg