Statalist The Stata Listserver

st: typo in -reshape- command documentation

From   Michael Alexander <>
Subject   st: typo in -reshape- command documentation
Date   Thu, 20 Jul 2006 13:28:32 +1000

I could be wrong, but I think there is a small typo in the version 9 (and online) documentation for -reshape-. Under the heading "Description of basic syntax" (or under "Remarks" in the online help), the first sentence refers to determining whether the data is in long or short form; but everywhere else references are to long and wide forms of the data. I am assuming short means wide here.

Michael Alexander
Principal Research Fellow
Australian Institute of Family Studies

300 Queen Street Melbourne VIC 3000