Statalist The Stata Listserver

st: RE: what if no data is available at all

From   "Nick Cox" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: what if no data is available at all
Date   Wed, 19 Jul 2006 10:09:57 +0100

This is a re-posting of a posting sent only yesterday.

That is not to say that someone else may not answer it, but
others may share my reaction that really useful comment is
impossible on a question of this kind.

It's your project; I might well do something
similar in your circumstances; but you do have a problem.
But you know that already.

Re-posts are explicitly discouraged in the FAQ: Woong
Chung, and several others who are just re-posting messages,
please do read what the FAQ has to say on this point:

4. What to do if you do not get an answer