RE: st: Zero Inflated Negative Binomial Model on Panel Data?

From   Sandip Basu <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   RE: st: Zero Inflated Negative Binomial Model on Panel Data?
Date   Tue, 18 Jul 2006 13:42:26 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks, bw, for the effort in looking up the reference. You are probably right about the panel data option not being available in zero inflated models. Anyway, I should heve been more specific...... the program did not recognize the "re" or "fe" command together with "zinb". Without "re" or "fe" there was no mention of the number of groups in the output. Hence, I was hoping that someone had a suggestion for an alternative or additional command that would recognize the group memebership in the panel data.

Cheers, Sandip