RE: st: Re: Finding a vector minimizing the variance with Stata 8.2

From   "Kristin J. Kleinjans" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: Re: Finding a vector minimizing the variance with Stata 8.2
Date   Tue, 18 Jul 2006 14:05:43 +0200 (CEST)

Thanks to everybody who answered - Al Feiveson's suggestion seems to fit
exactly to what I need.
Michael, I appreciated your humor - I asked for it, too.

Best regards,
Kristin