Statalist The Stata Listserver

Re: st: Est. of variance for non-linear comb. of parameters (Krinsky-Robb)

From   "Arne Risa Hole" <>
Subject   Re: st: Est. of variance for non-linear comb. of parameters (Krinsky-Robb)
Date   Tue, 18 Jul 2006 11:54:09 +0100

Hi Jesper

You can calculate the bootstrap variances (and CIs) of your WTP
measures by runnning the following command:

bootstrap (-_b[H1]/_b[H5]) (-_b[H2]/_b[H5]) (-_b[H3_varm]/_b[H5]) ///
(-_b[H3_kold]/_b[H5]) (-_b[H4]/_b[H5]) (-_b[_cons]/_b[H5]), ///
reps(1000): xtlogit  choice H1 H2 H3_varm H3_kold H4 H5, re

I have written a Stata module that calculates Krinsky Robb CIs for WTP
measures which should be straightforward to tweak into calculating the
variance as well. I will send this to you off-list.

Best wishes