Re: st: RE: Problem with generating time dummies in panel data

From   "Daghan Yeldan" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: Problem with generating time dummies in panel data
Date   Mon, 17 Jul 2006 17:50:49 +0200

Hi Ada,

I am using a first difference model where
&#8710;h= �94 min94+�96 min96+ �98 min98 + sex dummies+ age dummies

h= is the number of agreed working hours
hp=the number of desired working hours
minder= the difference between the number of desired working hours and number of agreed working hours.

My concern is to look for the differences in the �'s during the time period.
&#8710;h is descirbed as Dh=h- h(_n-1) if y==y(_n-1)+2

As I mentioned earlier I am working with micro panel data and I appended the values in one dataset to run a regression. If I can manage to create these min dummies I will run an OLS and look for the effects at first place. But until, now I cannot create these dummies.

I think I inform you suffiecient about my struggle with generating the dummies.

Best Wishes,