st: question regarding reg3 formulation

From   Anna G <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: question regarding reg3 formulation
Date   Thu, 13 Jul 2006 18:09:46 -0700 (PDT)

Dear All,
I am trying to estimate the following equation.

z-score=fn[ predicted caloric intake(prices, assets,
predicted income), hh characteristics, children
characteristics, other exogenous).

My endogenous variables are
income
caloric intake
z-score

Exogenous:
prices
assets
hh and individual characteristics.

I want to instrument the caloric intake with the
prices. And as a first stage I need to explain income,
take its predicted value and use it to explain caloric
intake.

Any ideas how I would specify this with reg3?

Have been staring at the description of the command
and have rejected all the different ideas of how to do
this estimation.

Thank you in advance for your time.
Best,
Anna