RE: [SPAM] RE: st: RE: svy probit/logit iv

Subject   RE: [SPAM] RE: st: RE: svy probit/logit iv
Date   Wed, 12 Jul 2006 16:09:44 -0500

At 02:56 PM 7/12/2006, Zhu, Liye wrote:

I tried your code, and I failed. Same error message came out. I guess as you said, my ado files are not update. I checked my suest.ado file, found it is version 3.0.9 01jul2005. What is the version of your suest.ado file? Do you know where I can get the updated suest.ado file? I manually updated my Stata (download the ado and bin files from Stata website).
. which suest.ado
C:\Program Files\Stata9\ado\updates\s\suest.ado
*! version 3.1.1 30may2006

So, you are definitely out of date (unless you were looking at the wrong version of suest.ado). From within Stata, just type

update all

Be sure to follow the directions it gives.

Incidentally, a manual update should have worked; given that it didn't you probably made a mistake somewhere. Hopefully you didn't zap Stata in the process. If worse comes to worst, you may need to do a complete reinstall. Hopefully you have read/write access to your machine; if it is some sort of campus cluster machine, you may need to have network administrators do the update.

OFFICE: (574)631-6668, (574)631-6463
FAX: (574)288-4373
HOME: (574)289-5227
EMAIL: [email protected]