Statalist The Stata Listserver

Re: st: Survey analysis: Why does PSU affect proportions?

From   "Austin Nichols" <>
Subject   Re: st: Survey analysis: Why does PSU affect proportions?
Date   Mon, 10 Jul 2006 20:38:50 -0400

Your number of obs changed when including PSU/stratum vars.
Try -codebook psu strat- to see # of missing values, etc.