Statalist The Stata Listserver

st: multiply imputed values for outcome

From   "Leslie R Hinkson (lhinkson@Princeton.EDU)" <lhinkson@Princeton.EDU>
Subject   st: multiply imputed values for outcome
Date   Mon, 10 Jul 2006 17:07:06 -0400

I have a data set that has multiply imputed values (5) for the outcome variable. I have previously used HLM software to conduct my analysis but I was told that with the new GLM features in Stata 9 that it should be possible to do the same in Stata. Unfortunately, I haven't found that way yet. Any thoughts? Also, is it possible to conduct standard linear regression analysis with multiple plausible values for the dependent variable using Stata 9?