Re: st: RE: xtivreg2 and ivreg2 version

From   Oleksandr Shepotylo <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: xtivreg2 and ivreg2 version
Date   Mon, 10 Jul 2006 14:35:34 -0400

I guess xtivreg2 calls ivreg2 at some point. Before I installed the latest version of ivreg2, I got error message
that "xtivreg2 works with version 2.1.15 of ivreg2 or newer"

Steve Stillman wrote:

Just to add. ivreg2 and xtivreg2 are two separate commands. The latest
version of both can be downloaded from scc. They don't work together in
sense so it is unclear what problem Oleksandr is having.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]]On Behalf Of Kit Baum
Sent: Saturday, July 08, 2006 5:15 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: st: xtivreg2 and ivreg2 version

Oleksandr said

Where can I find the latest version of ivreg2. I am using version 2.1.14
and it does not work with xtivreg2.

Where did you find xtivreg2? ssc type ivreg2.ado shows that the latest version on ssc is 2.1.15. If you're using Version 9, adoupdate would find it for you.

Kit Baum, Boston College Economics
http://ideas.repec.org/e/pba1.html

*
* For searches and help try: