Statalist The Stata Listserver

st: ssm wrapper and gllamm

From   "Julio Estevez" <>
Subject   st: ssm wrapper and gllamm
Date   Sat, 08 Jul 2006 18:55:13 -0500

Dear Statalisters,

I am trying to reproduce the example that can be found in the ssm wrapper (
Endogenous-Switch & Sample Selection Count, Binary & Ordinal Response Regression)

Although I have the latest versions of both ssm and gllamm when I run the program it responds
" r(2000); "

Same happens when I replace the simulated data with my own data. Anybody has a clue of what is going on?

* For searches and help try: