Statalist The Stata Listserver

st: nested design and logistic regression

From   "Denis Haine" <>
Subject   st: nested design and logistic regression
Date   Wed, 05 Jul 2006 15:33:38 -0600

I have a 2 factors nested design model, where treatment received by siblings (low dose vs. high dose) is nested in same treatment received by their maternal parents (received or not). I could fit an anova for nested design for a continuous dependent variable, e.g. anova y trt_mat / trt_sib|trt_mat /, but how to fit a logistic regression taking into account this nesting of the 2 treatments if I have a binary dependent variable?

* For searches and help try: