Statalist The Stata Listserver

st: horizontal graphic

From   "stata_user stata_user" <>
Subject   st: horizontal graphic
Date   Tue, 04 Jul 2006 14:07:04 +0100

I have data set with mean values (mean) and lower (Lband) and upper bond (Uband) of confidence interval
for each category of Xvar (6 categories)

The follwing bellow, produces a graphic for the means and confidence interval, vertical: Xvar is in the X axis

How can I produce the same graphic with Xvar in the yaxis like for horizontal box plot?

Thanks for any comments

twoway ///
(connected Mean Xvar) ///
(rcap Lband Uband Xvar)