Statalist The Stata Listserver

Re: st: Updating Stata

From   "Sebastian F. Büchte" <>
Subject   Re: st: Updating Stata
Date   Tue, 4 Jul 2006 13:22:37 +0200

can you access the internet from your computer? If so, what do you
have to do to access an internet site like In some
networks internet access is restricted. In order to reach the internet
a "proxy" or sth similar requires you to enter some authorisation
information, is that the case with your network?

Best regards,