Re: st: some unexplained issues with coefficient comparisons

From   "Narasimhan Sowmyanarayanan" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: some unexplained issues with coefficient comparisons
Date   Sat, 1 Jul 2006 00:21:06 -0400

Thanks for this. This works. But this does not seem to replace the
existing stored estimates when I run the regression and use "est store
....", because I need to use suest later to compare. I tried using
estimates store at the end of this code but it is valid only for the
last estimates. is there any way to make this estimate replace the
last estimates ?

Thanks again for all your help and cooperation.