st: Nonspectral long memory model programs

From   Robert A Yaffee <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Nonspectral long memory model programs
Date   Tue, 27 Jun 2006 11:51:54 -0400

Hi,
Does anyone know of any Stata programs that users may have
written for long memory models in the time, rather than the
frequency, domain?
Thanks in advance,
   Bob Yaffee

Robert A. Yaffee, Ph.D.