Re: st: Re: doubt on panel data estimation

From   "David W. Harless" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Re: doubt on panel data estimation
Date   Tue, 27 Jun 2006 09:41:33 -0400

Rodrigo A. Alfaro wrote:
Dear M Parameswaran
There is a "new" literature about estimating fixed-effects in nonlinear
models. Several paper of J. Hahn, but I recommend to start with a good survey by M. Arellano and J. Hahn (2006) "Understanding Bias in Nonlinear panel Models" (should be available on-line).

Rodrigo.
The paper that Rodrigo refers to is available here:
http://cemmap.ifs.org.uk/papers/vol3_chap12.pdf

Dave Harless

----- Original Message ----- From: "M.Parameswaran" <[email protected]>