Re: st: Mata functions not found in compiled Mata library

From   Ulrich Kohler <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Mata functions not found in compiled Mata library
Date   Tue, 27 Jun 2006 09:57:53 +0200

Thank you Bill. Your answer points us to the solution. It was really simple:
We have not saved two compiled structure definitions of our library. Now that
we have proceeded as shown in -help m2_struct##tagsavdef- everything works
out fine.

Sorry for eating your time...

Uli

+49 (030) 25491-361