Statalist The Stata Listserver

Re: st: RE: comparing regression coefficients across models

From   "Narasimhan Sowmyanarayanan" <>
Subject   Re: st: RE: comparing regression coefficients across models
Date   Mon, 26 Jun 2006 11:48:44 -0400

Thanks a lot for this suggestion. It worked. I did try this earlier.
But here is the issue that I found with what I did earlier. Since I
had lag variables my suest did not work and gave me the following

unable to generate scores for model ratiomodel
suest requires that predict allow the score option

So just now I tried creating a lag_variable instead of l.variable
after your email for all the variables and this worked.

Thanks for your suggestion again.