Statalist The Stata Listserver

Re: st: RE: postest macro in estout

From   Thomas <>
Subject   Re: st: RE: postest macro in estout
Date   Mon, 26 Jun 2006 11:36:19 +0100

Thanks, I guess that explains it. I tried to include strings such as the error distribution used in frontier models [e(dist)].

Ben Jann wrote:

Can you give some more information? What exactly are your commands?

Note that -estout- can currently only tabulate numeric values, but not

-----Original Message-----
From: [mailto:owner-] On Behalf Of Thomas
Sent: Friday, June 23, 2006 5:20 PM
Subject: st: postest macro in estout

Dear all,

I would like to put postestimation macros into my estout output.

For instance, I wish to put the distribution [e(dist)] into my results

When typing: "stats(dist)"
"dist" appears as a row header but the respective cells are empty.

How do I do this correctly?

Many thanks,

* For searches and help try:
* For searches and help try: