Re: st: RE: Easy question: How to get 0 to show up?

From   buddyb <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: Easy question: How to get 0 to show up?
Date   Fri, 23 Jun 2006 09:04:30 -0700 (PDT)

Nick

This is great.  And now I understand what findit is.
I like the program you suggested...would this work in
tabulate (I wanted to get Percent as well).  I did a
findit tabulate zero without any luck.

Thanks,
Buddy