Statalist The Stata Listserver

RE: st: RE: outreg2 + anova = error

From   "Nick Cox" <>
To   <>
Subject   RE: st: RE: outreg2 + anova = error
Date   Thu, 22 Jun 2006 23:45:39 +0100

I am sympathetic to a lot of whimsy. However, more prosaically,
I have never experienced an instance in which a Stata
programmer changed the version number and left the
program otherwise entirely changed. Thus if you ignore
the evidence of version numbers, you ignore useful

roy wada replied to Richard Williams