Statalist The Stata Listserver

RE: st: sts graph

From   Thomas Speidel <>
Subject   RE: st: sts graph
Date   Thu, 22 Jun 2006 09:40:11 -0600

I must admit stsatrisk has improved substantially since I last tried it. This is one of the reasons I like Stata: they listen to their users!
I hope it will be made official soon.

Quoting Nick Cox <> Thu Jun 22 09:10:31 2006:

I'm sure they're listening, but as already
indicated by Svend Juul, StataCorp developers
have tackled this in a downloadable command. That's not
incorporation in official Stata, but it's
very near. So no need for wishing: the problem
has been addressed.

Raphael Fraser

I hope Stata is listening.
Thomas Speidel

> This is something that comes up from time to time.  The
short answer is
> that there is no official way of adding the number at risk below the
> x-axis (you can however add to the curve itself).  Nonetheless, I
> recall someone did write a somewhat experimental ado to do
exatcly what
> you are trying to achieve. Try to search the list with keywords like
> "at risk" "censored" etc.
> This is one of the few things I would add to a wishlist.
Raphael Fraser

> > I would like to draw a survival graph of the a treated
and untreated
> > group. Is there any way of including in the graph (parallel the
> > x-axis) the number of subject at risk at specific time
intervals, say
> > 5, 10, 15 etc. for the two groups?
*   For searches and help try:

Thomas Speidel