st: formula for holm adjustment in mtest

From   "Rohacek, Monica" <[email protected]>
Subject   st: formula for holm adjustment in mtest
Date   Wed, 21 Jun 2006 19:29:13 -0400

Hi --

I'm a newbie to the list so I hope this isn't a foolish question.  I've
poked around a bit and not found the answer... version 9 user manual is the
one source that's not available to me.

Is there anywhere I can find the formula that STATA uses for the Holm
adjustment to the p-values?  I've tried to replicate the results by hand and
have been unsuccessful in ways that suggest I am using a (slightly)
incorrect formula.

Thanks.

Monica

Monica Rohacek